Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My blog

This blog is kinda more of a Science, these are my theories blog. I will create many different theories, but be patient. These things take a while to get made, so you will have to wait. Some theories that I might make:
Emotions(done)
Human Navigation
Space(done)
Destroying Energy
Electrically charging Electrons
Life in Machines
Human Clones
Just things like this, Electrically charging electrons would make it a neutron, because the charge would cancel out the negative charge of it, but it would still be 1/2000 of a Atomic Mass Unit (AMU). Destroying Energy (or not destroying it) would be the next hardest one to create. Human Clones is just way out there, and Life in Machines is just crazy, but I can make a theory about it that makes sense. Trust me.
If you have any questions,just like all my other posts, comment on it.
If you have any suggestions, just comment and tell me and I will try to incorporate into my blog.

No comments: